The Cookie Countess Precision Rolling Pin - 1/4"
Solid birch barrel with nylon bearings built to last a lifetime.
The ONE tool you need to roll out your cookie dough to a perfectly even thickness every time. Made in the USA of birch wood, this rolling pin will last a lifetime and be the heirloom you hand down to the next generation of cookie makers.
- It eliminates the need for stick guides or spacer bands.
- Handles make it easy to roll out large amounts of dough at a time.
- Measures 25.5" from tip to tip, and has a large rolling area of 16".
- You will love the Cookie Countess Precision Rolling Pin and wonder how you ever got along without it!
- Fits our Wall Mounted Hanger for easy storage!
Clean with a damp cloth. DO NOT put in dishwasher or submerge in water. Keep away from excessive dry or humid conditions. Wood color may vary. We do not take returns on rolling pins.
- Rolling pins can only be shipped within the contiguous US due to Post Office restrictions and fees. We cannot send to a PO Box.
- Rolling pins cannot be returned, so please check the size before you order!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is this Precision Rolling Pin made from?
Do the handles spin, or is the pin one solid piece?
The handles on our Precision Pins spin, making rolling out dough easy on the hands.
How do I clean the Precision Rolling Pin?
Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do NOT submerge the pin in water, leave it to soak, or spray it with cleaning chemicals.
Do I need to season or oil my Precision Rolling Pin?
Seasoning the pin is not typically required, as butter from your cookies will generally transfer and oil the pin naturally. You can, however, use a small amount of mineral oil to periodically oil the pin if you prefer.
How should I store my Precision Rolling Pin?
Our Wall-Mounted Rolling Pin Hanger fits all three sizes of our Precision Rolling Pin and can help you store your pin out of the way. Alternatively, the pin can be stored laying down, if you have a drawer long enough to accommodate the 25.5" length.
Why is this rolling pin special?
The design of the Precision Rolling Pin will result in the same thickness of cookie every time, with no need to attach discs or set up wooden guide dowels. The extra-wide 16" rolling area also means that you can roll out larger flats of dough at one time.