Strawberry Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
Original price $ 0.00 - Original price $ 0.00
Original price $ 0.00
$ 5.99 - $ 5.99
Current price $ 5.99
LorAnn's Strawberry baking & flavoring emulsion tastes like fresh ripe berries. Great for cakes, cookies, frostings, fillings, and desserts. Add it instead of using strawberries or in addition to the fruit to add a punch of strawberry flavor. Use in any recipe you would a strawberry extract and get more robust strawberry flavor!
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Kosher (Star K)
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, natural and artificial flavors, triacetin, alcohol, beet juice extract, xanthan gum, FD&C red No. 40, FD&C blue No. 1
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.
in stock, ready to be shipped