Rum Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
Use LorAnn's Rum flavor Emulsion in any of your frostings and baked goods to impart the deliciously rich flavor of rum without all the alcohol. Use it anywhere you would a rum baking extract - and get more flavorful results!
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Kosher (Star K)
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, natural and artificial flavors, xanthan gum, alcohol
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.