Princess Cake & Cookie, Bakery Emulsion 4 oz.
LorAnn's Princess Cake and Cookie emulsion has a light, nutty taste accented with undertones of citrus and rich vanilla. Princess Cake & Cookie Emulsion will be the "secret ingredient" in your cookies, cakes & frostings!
Use it wherever you want to impart a creamy flavor. Delicious as a flavoring for buttecream frosting. Substitute Princess Cake and Cookie in your recipes calling for vanilla extract for a winning flavor update.
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake-out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Does not contain any peanut or tree nut allergens
- BPA free, recyclable PET plastic bottles
- Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Xantan Gum, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavor
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.