Portsmouth Plaque - Cookie Cutter
A versatile plaque that is great for airbrushing or hand piping. Named after Portsmouth, Rhode Island - a town famous for sailing! Cutter size is 3" tall x 3.25" wide
All elements of this original cookie cutter were designed by The Cookie Countess with the cookie decorator in mind!
- An angled cutting edge makes for smooth cuts and easier clean up.
- Sturdy base connected to the side wall with a tapered edge for a stronger cutter.
- Made of food safe PLA plastic.
- Not dishwasher safe. Do not submerge in hot water or cut hot cookies with cutter. Wash with gentle detergent in warm water and pat dry.
- Colors may vary.
- Designed and 3D printed right here at The Cookie Countess!
- Please note that the cookie design shown is a mock-up, not an actual cookie.