Peppermint Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
To add a bold, bright, minty flavor, try LorAnn's Peppermint Emulsion in any of your baked goods such as recipes for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies and frostings. Peppermint pairs especially well with anything chocolate - even white chocolate.
Use peppermint bakery emulsion just as you would a peppermint extract and get more flavorful results!
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Kosher (Star K)
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water, natural flavor, gum acacia, xanthan gum
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.