Orange (Natural) Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
LorAnn's natural orange baking emulsion is bursting with the taste and aroma of fresh picked Florida oranges.
Use in any recipe calling for orange extract to add real orange flavor. Use instead of orange zest in your recipes - just substitute 1/2 tsp. emulsion for 1 tsp. zest.
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Kosher (Star K)
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Water, natural flavor, acacia gum, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate and sodium citrate (preservatives)
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.