Jamestown Hexagon with Flowers - Cookie Cutter
All of our plaque cookie cutters are named after towns in our beloved state of Rhode Island, and location of The Cookie Countess headquarters. This medium-large sized plaque is versatile and great for any collection!
Cutter size is 3.75 x 4.75"
Flower portion of the "3 Piece Hello" Stencil will fit on this cutter. Or have fun piping your own flower design! This does NOT coordinate with our Hexagon and Flowers stencil.
All elements of this original cookie cutter were designed by The Cookie Countess with the cookie decorator in mind!
- An angled cutting edge makes for smooth cuts and easier clean up.
- Sturdy base connected to the side wall with a tapered edge for a stronger cutter.
- Made of food safe PLA plastic.
- Not dishwasher safe. Do not submerge in hot water or cut hot cookies with cutter. Wash with gentle detergent in warm water and pat dry.
- Colors may vary.
- Designed and 3D printed right here at The Cookie Countess!