Hazelnut Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
Try LorAnn's Hazelnut Bakery Emulsion in any of your baked goods such as recipes for cakes, muffins, cookies, sweet breads and frosting for a deliciously rich nutty flavor. Use it anywhere you would a baking extract and get more flavorful results!
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Kosher (Star K)
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, alcohol, natural and artificial flavors, xanthan gum, corn syrup, sugar, molasses
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.