Cream Cheese Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
LorAnn's Cream Cheese Emulsion will infuse your frostings and baked goods with the irresistible flavor of cream cheese.
Find our Cream Cheese Royal Icing Recipe here.
Pastry chefs and cake artists tell us its great for adding to a shelf-stable buttercream frosting, making it a safer choice for cakes during the summer, and the ideal alternative to frosting made with cream cheese.
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts. Contains: Milk
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, natural and artificial flavors, xanthan gum, tragacanth gum, sodium benzoate (preservative), citric acid. Contains: Milk
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.