Cookie Couture: A Guide to Cookies Almost Too Pretty to Eat by Corianne Froese
Share your creativity with edible cookie art-starting today!
Decorating intricate sugar cookies can be intimidating. Just getting started can feel overwhelming! But self-made Cookiepreneur Corianne Froese has made things easier for beginning and advanced decorators alike.
Corianne started out just like anyone else-muddling through the basics. But through trial and error (and practice, practice, practice!), she soon grew her hobby into an award-winning home bakery, teaching sold-out workshops and inspiring thousands with her online decorating videos.
In Cookie Couture, Corianne's expert tips and easy-to-follow tutorials will have you decorating your cookie canvases like a pro in no time! Learn how to:
- Determine which tools you actually need.
- Mix royal icing to the perfect consistency, every time.
- Package decorated cookies safely for storage and travel.
- Decorate using an airbrush, stencils, fondant, edible dusts, and more!
Whether you're a hobbyist or professional decorator, Cookie Couture is an invaluable guide to grow your skills and spread delicious joy with every occasion.
- Publisher : Cedar Fort, Inc. (September 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 140 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1462143539
- ISBN-13 : 978-1462143535
- Item Weight : 1.11 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 1 x 9 inches