Coconut Flavor Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
Try LorAnn's Coconut Bakery Emulsion in any of your frostings, custards, baked good recipes, even beverages to add a delicious punch of coconut flavor. Use it anywhere you would a coconut baking extract!
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Kosher (Star K)
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, artificial flavor, xanthan gum
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.