Caramel Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
LorAnn's Caramel baking & flavoring emulsion has a delightfully warm, nutty flavor that won't bake-out when exposed to heat.
Use Caramel Bakery Emulsion anywhere you would add almond extract - with better results! It's excellent for adding delicious flavor to cookies, cakes and sweet breads. Try it in your cut-out sugar cookie recipe to duplicate that bakery shop flavor.
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Glass bottles
- Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water, invert sugar, natural and artificial flavors, alcohol, xanthan gum
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.