Blueberry Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
LorAnn's Blueberry baking & flavoring emulsion tastes like fresh ripe berries.
Add instead of using blueberries or in addition to the fruit to add a punch of blueberry flavor and color. Use in any recipe as you would an extract - and experience better results.
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made on a dedicated line in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Kosher (Star K)
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, natural and artificial flavors, xanthan gum, FD&C red No. 40, FD&C blue No. 1, alcohol, potassium sorbate (preservative)
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.