The Cookie Countess Precision Rolling Pin - 1/4"
Our next batch of rolling pins will now be here by early March. Demand for this product was much higher than expected over the holidays and we sold out of this size. Our manufacturer was backlogged with other rolling pin orders which is why it has taken so long to get these back in stock. We unfortunately have no control over this so our hands are tied until they arrive.
Solid birch barrel with nylon bearings built to last a lifetime.
The ONE tool you need to roll out your cookie dough to a perfectly even thickness every time. Made in the USA of birch wood, this rolling pin will last a lifetime and be the heirloom you hand down to the next generation of cookie makers.
- It eliminates the need for stick guides or spacer bands.
- Handles make it easy to roll out large amounts of dough at a time.
- Measures 25.5" from tip to tip, and has a large rolling area of 16".
- You will love the Cookie Countess Precision Rolling Pin and wonder how you ever got along without it!
- Fits our Wall Mounted Hanger for easy storage!
Clean with a damp cloth. DO NOT put in dishwasher or submerge in water. Keep away from excessive dry or humid conditions. Wood color may vary. We do not take returns on rolling pins.
- Rolling pins can only be shipped within the US and US territories.
- Used rolling pins cannot be returned, so please check the size before you order!