The Cookie Countess Precision Rolling Pin - 5/16"
Original price $ 59.99 - Original price $ 59.99
$ 59.99 - $ 59.99
Current price $ 59.99
Solid birch barrel with nylon bearings built to last a lifetime.
The ONE tool you need to roll out your cookie dough to a perfectly even thickness every time. Made in the USA of birch wood, this rolling pin will last a lifetime and be the heirloom you hand down to the next generation of cookie makers.
- It eliminates the need for stick guides or spacer bands.
- Handles make it easy to roll out large amounts of dough at a time.
- Measures 25.5" from tip to tip, and has a large rolling area of 16".
- Made in the USA.
- You will love the Cookie Countess Precision Rolling Pin and wonder how you ever got along without it!
- Fits our Wall Mounted Hanger for easy storage!
Clean with a damp cloth. DO NOT put in dishwasher or submerge in water. Keep away from excessive dry or humid conditions. Wood color may vary. We do not take returns on rolling pins.
Rolling pins can only be shipped within the contiguous US due to Post Office restrictions and fees. We cannot send to a PO Box.
- Used rolling pins cannot be returned, so please check the size before you order!
in stock, ready to be shipped