Ready to Use Royal Icing 14 oz pail
Ready to Use & Easy to Customize!
Satin Ice Royal Icing is premixed to piping consistency, making it ready to use on cookies and cakes. Our premium quality formula is crafted so you can easily customize the consistency, flavor and color.
Vegetarian | Nut Free
- WHAT IS ROYAL ICING? Royal icing is a versatile icing that has a subtle sweet flavor and dries hard.
- WHAT DO YOU USE ROYAL ICING FOR? You can use royal icing to decorate cookies, for string work on cakes, or even pre-piped decorations for your desserts.
- WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE AFTER OPENING? After opening, the product will be good for 30 days as long as it is covered airtight. To extend the shelf life you may freeze after opening
- CAN YOU ADJUST THE CONSISTENCY? Yes, to thin out the royal icing, add small amounts of water until you reach your desired consistency. If you add too much water and the consistency becomes too thin, mix in more royal icing or add small amounts of powdered sugar.
- CAN YOU ADD FOOD COLORING OR FLAVORING? Yes, you can customize Satin Ice royal icing to reach your desired color and flavor. We recommend adding any color or flavorings before adjusting the consistency as the liquid may thin out the royal icing a bit.
HOW TO PREVENT AIR BUBBLES IN ROYAL ICING? After you mix in flavor, color or water to thin down your royal icing, you may notice some air bubbles due to the motion of mixing. Cover the icing and let it sit for a while to allow the bubbles to rise to the surface. If you notice any air bubbles after you have flooded a cookie, immediately use a scribe tool or the pointy tip of a toothpick to gently pop the bubbles on the surface before the icing begins to dry.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRY? Royal Icing will begin its setting process as it is exposed to air. It will take 12-24 hours in open air to dry completely. The more water that is added to the royal icing, the longer the drying time will be.
NUTRITION: Vegetarian, Nut Free, Kosher
Powedered sugar (sugar, corn starch), water, corn starch, egg whites (with less than 0.1% sodium lauryl sulfate added as a whipping agent), corn syrup, titanium dioxide, malititol, glycerin, salt, arabic gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid, guar gum, artificial flavor. Contains: Eggs, Sulphites. Processed in a facility that uses milk, egg, soy and wheat.
Ships to the Contingent US only.