Butter Vanilla Bakery Emulsion
Use LorAnn's Butter Vanilla baking and flavoring emulsion in cakes, puddings, muffins, cookies, sweet breads and frosting for a delicious kick of rich cinnamon flavor.
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Kosher (Star K)
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, artificial flavor, modified corn starch, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate (preservative)
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.