Butter Vanilla Bakery Emulsion - 4 oz.
LorAnn's Butter Vanilla Emulsion lends the rich taste of butter plus vanilla to all of your baked goods and frostings. Try it in your recipes as a substitute for regular vanilla extract.
For those who are familiar with the flavor of Butavan - this emulsion is for you!
What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don't "bake-out" when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Free of milk and milk product allergens
- BPA free, recyclable PET plastic bottles.
- Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.