PYO Paint Palettes - 4th of July
Palettes of edible paint that works just like watercolors. You can use these palettes with our PYO (Paint Your Own) cookie designs, or simply as a fun and creative way to paint a blank cookie covered in royal icing.
Edible paint in 4 colors (colors appear darker then final result) - navy blue, sky blue, golden yellow, and red.
- Palettes come 12 to a pouch.
- Leave in pouch & avoid moisture until time to use.
- 3-year shelf life.
- Each palette is 3.25” x 3.25”, color circles are 1.25" diameter
- Kosher certified (OU). Kosher certification letter 2020.
Ingredients: Sugar, tapioca starch, water, microcrystalline cellulose, glycerin, corn syrup solids, modified corn starch, sodium alginate, titanium dioxide, polyglycerol esters, citric acid, potassium sorbate (preservative), FD&C blue #1, red #3, red #40, yellow #5, yellow #6.. The paper backing on the palettes is FDA approved food-grade paper. Paper is not edible.
Allergen Information: The following ingredients are not used in this facility and will not come into contact with the products being produced – Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shell-fish (crustaceans), Peanuts, and/or Tree nuts, Mustard Seed, and Sulfites.
How many cookies does a palette cover?
One palette has enough paint to color up to 3 cookies. However, we recommend giving each painter their own palette, because kids like to have their own. Please note this depends on how much paint is used, and on the size of the cookie.
- Read more about how to use Paint Pallets and PYO cookies here
- For a printed instruction sheet on how to use PYO palettes, download this PDF